Assist Sunday School Departments by performing secretarial functions.
A. Maintain Sunday School financial records.
l. Count Sunday School money and deposit into bank account.
2. Pay Sunday School expenses.
3. Reconcile monthly bank statement.
B. Order Sunday School materials and church literature (With, Purpose, etc.) in consultation with Sunday School Superintendents and distribute to designated places when received.
C. Submit financial report to the Christian Nurture Committee, to be taken to Church Council for audit.
D. Submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
A. Accountable to: Christian Nurture Committee.
B. Membership – one person selected from the congregation by Gift Discernment to serve a three year term.
Other Job Descriptions:
- Adult Superintendent
- Bible School Committee
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Christian Nurture Committee
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Representative
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hospitality Coordinator
- IMS Board Member
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Lay Delegate to Central Plains Conference
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Second Century Chronicle Editor
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Sunday School Secretary
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinators