Edit the East Union Second Century Chronicle monthly newsletter.
A. Plan contents of newsletter.
B. Assign written reports and articles.
C. Receive voluntary reports, artwork, articles, poetry, etc.
D. Edit copy.
E. Oversee the layout, artwork, typing, printing stapling and placement in mailboxes of newsletter.
A. Accountable to: Church Council
B. Membership – Church Secretary for duration of appointment as secretary.
Other Job Descriptions:
- Adult Superintendent
- Bible School Committee
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Christian Nurture Committee
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Representative
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hospitality Coordinator
- IMS Board Member
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Lay Delegate to Central Plains Conference
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Second Century Chronicle Editor
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Sunday School Secretary
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinators