Oversee the organization and instrumentation of the East Union Mennonite Women.
A. Serve as chairperson of the MW officers to plan the MW monthly meetings and projects.
B. Facilitate the work of MW by coordinating its activities with other organizations in the church.
C. Keep in close contact with the MW officers and encourage them in their respective areas of responsibility.
D. Preside over the monthly WM meeting.
E. Promote and be informed of publications, projects and activities of the church-wide MW and Central Plains MW.
F. Review, with the MW officers, the year’s activities, and submit a report to the Iowa-Nebraska MW president.
G. Submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
A. Accountable to:
a. Church Council
b. Central Plains Mennonite Women
B. Membership – one person chosen annually as vice president by current MW officers. She will serve as president the following year.
Other Job Descriptions:
- Adult Superintendent
- Bible School Committee
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Christian Nurture Committee
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Representative
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hospitality Coordinator
- IMS Board Member
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Lay Delegate to Central Plains Conference
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Second Century Chronicle Editor
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Sunday School Secretary
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinators