Represent our congregation at the annual sessions of Central Plains Conference and\or other special sessions which the Conference Council may call.
A. Attend the annual (three day) Conference sessions and other special sessions. Inform Church Council if unable to attend so they can appoint a proxy.
B. Communicate concerns of our congregation to the Conference.
C. Communicate concerns of the Conference back to the congregation.
D. Each delegate should study the copy of issues given to them prior to the Conference sessions, and inform the congregation either prior to or after the Conference sessions. If serious or pertinent issues are to be discussed, it would be desirable to consult the congregation prior to the Conference sessions.
E. Vote on issues presented to the Conference Council.
F. Submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
A. Accountable to: Church Council
B. Membership – five persons
1. Missions & Service Communicator selected from the congregation by Gift Discernment to serve a three year term.
2. Four persons/plus Missions & Service Communicator elected from the congregation to equal the five delegates by Gift Discernment to serve for a two year term. Two persons will be selected annually.
C. Membership required.
Other Job Descriptions:
- Adult Superintendent
- Bible School Committee
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Christian Nurture Committee
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Representative
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hospitality Coordinator
- IMS Board Member
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Lay Delegate to Central Plains Conference
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Second Century Chronicle Editor
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Sunday School Secretary
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinators