Guide our Middle School (6-8th grade) youth in their spiritual and social development through personal interaction and group activities.
A. Plan two meetings each month maintaining a balance among Bible study, service and social activities.
B. Serve as a role model/mentor/counselor for the Junior MYF members.
C. Utilize the bulletin board for Jr MYF display as available.
D. By virtue of office, the sponsor will serve on the Christian Nurture Committee (to be decided by the sponsors)
E. Submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
F. Comply with the East Union Sexual Misconduct Policy.
A. Accountable to: Christian Nurture Committee
B. Membership – Two – Four persons (two persons or couples). One person/couple selected annually by Gift Discernment for a two year term.
Other Job Descriptions:
- Adult Superintendent
- Bible School Committee
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Christian Nurture Committee
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Representative
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hospitality Coordinator
- IMS Board Member
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Lay Delegate to Central Plains Conference
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Second Century Chronicle Editor
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Sunday School Secretary
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinators